Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My nightmare.

I still can not believe that it happened to me. No my life was never perfect, but I still never in a million years would have thought that anything that horrific could happen to me. I dont understand why I was so stupid.. what ever possessed me to see him while I was with L.G. I truely loved him, he helped me bring a part of me I didn't know I had in me out.

I was wrong for seeing C.G. the night of the prom, but I honestly just wanted to say goodbye. I never wanted him to kiss and I most defiantly did not want his grubby hands touching me. Hell I got out of the truck and walk a couple blocks away before I agreed to get in the vehicle with him again.

I couldn't tell L.G. though not with my nerves as bad as they are. I wasn't ready to tell him my ex tried to rape me. Which pretty much ruined out relationship since we broke up roughly a month later. And of course where I was heart broken I was stupid and payed no mind to logic and I agreed to see C.G. HUGE MISTAKE!!!!

July 11, 2006 will haunt me for the rest of my life. No one has been able to find out the whole truth. My fiance, my best friend don't even know the whole story. I wish I could tell someone.

We went out to East Point it was a nice day, and I fell right into his trap I started crying and he held me. He started to kiss me and it took me a moment to realize what was going on and I did pull away. He said sorry and I told him I wanted to go home. We left and about 2minutes later he pulled off to the side of the road I asked him what the fuck was going on got out started to walk out of the woods and he grabbed me.. started kissing me more.. i tried to pull away but he is so much stronger than I am. He started to put his hand around my throat and I froze. He unbuttoned my jeans lifted my shirt up...... I wish I could have stopped him. I didnt want him. I didn't want any part of him inside of me.

Now only if I can verbally tell someone.... this wasnt a good enough vent.

No comments: