Friday, February 29, 2008

Incomplete.

For years now I have tried to fix myself; I tried to cure the depression and fill that void inside me. My own fiance doesn't even know the real me. What's even more sad is that I don't even know who I truly am yet, or even have an idea. I realize that no one ever really knows themselves, but at least a majority of society has some clue. I don't. Yeah I know the music I like,I know the movies I love. But when I start to look deeper all I see is the pitch black. I feel as if the light inside of me is trying to escape and it can't. Throughout my life I have had so much negativity and now it's smothering the pureness I do have left.

One thing that I truly hate is when you are brought at a set of crossroads in your life. I have no clue which was to turn. Should I continue on forward down a road that won't get me anywheres in life? Should I turn and try something new? Or should I just go back for awhile.?

No comments: