Monday, January 21, 2008

"I'm looking for corny in my life. "

Thankfully everything is now back on as close to smooth as I will get. Just really bites that I had to found out now that Adam tried to get Tiffany back. That really does hurt me a lot... mostly because he should have told me when we chose to be engaged. But, I found out that Tiffany was just hard for Adam to get over. Ashley claims that Adam has loved me more.

My life has just been stressful. If Im around my family too long I begin to go stir crazy. Whether it's because they chose to not to believe something was wrong or if it's something not to my knowledge.. ugh! And Adam's and my relationship ha been constant up and downs. For once now after 18months of knowing one another it'd be nice to be not as rough. Trying to savage our relationship drains so much energy from me. I do love him, but I want to punch him in his face sometimes.

Tolerating his inner demons, surviving his doubts, being understanding of him not wanting a full commitment. It's just now here he wants us engaged, but not tell his family. I can do without a ring it's just I wish he would tell his family about it. Exspecially if Jim may be passing away soon. Thought he is right we do need to be able to remain stable no matter what challage may come our way.

Maybe we just need time to reconnect. Learn about one another again.

However though I have most deffiantly found what I am looking for.















No comments: