Saturday, March 22, 2008

Falling 3-22

I know I have been a bitch and clingy. I know I am at times unbareable to be around, but with everything I have just pushed aside I have lost control. I fell in love and now my heart is torn on whether to stay or not leave. I have always thought it was just my parents who don't realize things with me, but damn am I wrong. The one person who is suppose to be able to see through me just over looks me like everyone else now. It is better for me to be single even though I miss the "I love yous" and the kisses... I need to get my life worked out right now. I need to become stable again.

I hate myself for pushing away one of the most important people in my life. And no matter how hard I try I just keep doing it. I know damn well I am terrifide to loose him completely and I am so sick of hearing, if it truly belongs to you then it'll come back. Whoever came up with that phrase needs to be shot. I try to wrap my head around everything and I just can't seem to do it. I have always known that I wouldn't leave him but for the first time in almost 2 years I honestly don't know which was to go. He won;t makea decision anytime soon which is fine, but I can't just sit around not knowing if he truly loves me still.

Stay or go? I don't know which one to chose. He honestly doesn't care what happens. Or at least that is what he is making me believe.

No comments: